One of the deepest and most profound relationships that is available to us in our lives is the one that we have with ourselves and our bodies.
Yet, I’ve found that many women feel more disconnected from themselves and their bodies today than ever before.
Somewhere between childhood and adulthood we forget about the extreme wisdom that we as women hold within ourselves, our bodies and our wombs.
So, today I want to remind YOU that…..
YOU are a powerful, magnificent and brilliant woman!
YOUR body is capable of incredible things!
YOU can trust yourself!
And YOU are so deeply loved!
I know I’ve talked about the importance of self love before, but lately I’m feeling a more radical approach to self love and self acceptance is needed.
Especially while on your fertility journey.
Because in CHOOSING to unconditionally love, connect and appreciate yourself and your body, an entire new world will open up to you.
You’ll begin to experience, see, feel and trust in the truth of who you are!
So, today and everyday, I invite you to look in the mirror and declare your love for YOU!
Look yourself in the eyes and say “I LOVE MYSELF.”
It may feel a bit silly or uncomfortable at first, but keep doing it! I promise this little self love tool works!
When we love ourselves and our bodies above all else, we are then able to love others on an even deeper and more profound level!
“Love Yourself First And That Love Will Overflow To Others!”
To a world filled with women who unconditionally love themselves.
28 Day Mental Makeover
- The 3 Keys to Connecting With Your Spirit Baby
- Do you ever wonder if you’re meant to have a baby?
- How to Be a Well Mama with Caroline Zwickson
- The little voice inside your head
- Would you be willing to burn it all to the ground?
- It affects me as a mama
- Your mind impacts every area of your fertility
- Sacred Spirits of the 5 Elements and How They Relate to Our Health and Feminine Power, with Heidi Brockmyre
- The Moon and Your Menstrual Cycle with Jenn Racioppi
- I am a writer
Awakened MAMA Podcast