Your privacy is SO very important to us, and we are committed at Mollynichols.com to do our absolute best to keep your personal information private and secure!
This policy has been created to support you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you share with us.
This policy will be continuously looked at and assessed against newest technologies, best business practices and our customers’ desires and needs.
1. The information we collect: We collect personal information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or free trainings, or fill out an opt-in form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: first or full name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may also, however, visit our site anonymously.
Before or at the time of collecting any personal information, we will ensure that you’re informed of the purposes for which your information is being collected so that you’re fully aware.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA ; we do not intend to collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
2. How we use this information: We use your personal information to provide you with the information, services, trainings, products, or programs that you’ve requested, to process payments, as well as for our marketing and promotional efforts, to improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes.
We will collect and use personal information only with the intention of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3.You can opt-out and stop receiving our emails at any time: If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time using the link shared at the bottom of all our emails. If after you opt-out you’re still receiving emails from us, there may have been a technical error. Please email email@example.com and we will be sure to help you ASAP.
4. How we protect your information: We have a wide variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures put in place to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
6. Third-party links: Occasionally, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
9. Questions: By interacting with mollynichols.com you agree to this said policy. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!